Lligwy Beach Cafe

Saturday 4 February 2012

Hello cool world xx

O.K. so today is where my blogging life begins... I read loads of blogs and all of them make me smile.  I love the way those talented people who write them must be able to look back and be pleased with all the things they have blogged about xx
So here is mine............

Its really cold and grey here today so I have taken a few photos of the things that are brightening up my day .. 

This first picture is a mod cushion I made following the tutorial from one of my favourite blogs A Beautiful Mess. I have made a man cushion too... I'll post that another day.
This brill little spacehopper bottle opener, lives on my fridge and has done for a few years (sorry - he's a little grubby round the edges). He's my favourite thing in my kitchen, mainly because he's so cool and opens my end of day beer!! whoop x  I got him, along with lots of lovely badges, from the uber talented Jane at Snapdragon Garden



My favourite magazine of the moment is Mollie Makes and in the last issue were these gorgeous crochet hearts I just had to make.  The pattern is from the lovely Bella Dia xx

So you see.. although the weather is yuck outside, in here are lots of sun-shiney things xx hope your day is sunny- inside or out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment