Lligwy Beach Cafe

Monday 6 February 2012

It's a colourful life

My head is always buzzing with things I'm making, things I want to make, things I've found, it goes on....
This weekend I've made this lovely 'open' sign for the cafe.  I got the idea from a photo in CrossStitcher of the sign on the door of The Makery. I think it a bit 'gappy' so I might add something at the bottom.
I found this really cool tea towel on this great website Pretty Dandy . I've got loads of tea towels hung around the counter in the cafe, they brighten up the place (and hide the mess!!)  I'm just going to have to add this one to the collection xx

This year I'm making all the aprons for the season in the cafe...we all spend so much time there that we really need lovely things to keep us smiling ....this is the first I've made for my daughter, Sophie.  I got the embroidery from the Mollie Makes feature by Jenny, embroidery goddess of Sublime Stitching

Just one more smilley thing before I go and do some proper work... this lovely retro ring from a lovely lady in Liverpool .... Indigo Stitch

That's all for now...... I'm trying to get all my favourite crafty tutorials together for a super helpful blog...so I'll be back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment