Lligwy Beach Cafe

Thursday 9 February 2012

I love tutorials !

The web is an amazing place, and something that makes it even more fantastic for craft lovers is the amazing amount of brilliant tutorials available.  It never ceases to amaze me, the ingenuity of all the lovely crafty bloggers out there.
I started this post with the intention of listing my favourite tutorials, but I'm afraid there are just too many!!
So what I thought I'd do is just list the ones I've done or are working on.
I bet many of you are like me, in that you have lots of little projects off magazines that you haven't quite got round to doing - I know I have, so I thought I'd try and finish them and show you the results.....so here is the first... this was from the first issue of Mollie Makes and I've used some of the ribbon from the last issue....
I've managed to organise myself enough to put all my free pictures out of Homes and Antiques magazine into frames and onto the wall

Finally onto the tutorial I'm working on at the moment, at the moment it just looks like this.....
But hopefully soon it will look something like this fantastic wrapped letters tutorial from a cuppa and a catch up
So I'll update you soon on more tutorials that I love and projects I've finished, in the meantime ....happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment