Lligwy Beach Cafe

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Its cold outside... and muddy xx

There are lots of things about living in the country I love, the views, the sea, having noisy geese and no one complaining.  However, sometimes I wish my time was spent walking down lovely unmuddy pavements into a cosy little coffee shop, and maybe having afternoon tea and cake.  But the reality of living on a farm and having animals is that sometimes you have to be outside in the freezing cold, getting covered in mud, putting fencing up! Nice. 
Enough complaining though... I have had chance to be inside by the fire making nice little bits and bobs, reading blogs and pinning to my hearts content on pinterest - my new obsession.
I've had chance to make this little cloud which I think will hang in the cafe, I just need to add some colourful raindrops I think.
Also I'm getting on quite well with my fabric wrapped lettering.... eventually it will spell 'lligwy beach cafe'  I got the tutorial from a cuppa and a catch up i think its looking quite nice.
In the interests of things to pin on pinterest I've also been photographing some of my favourite pictures and things... I definitely need to work on my photography skills though, so for now this is my favourite ikea buy... owls and crochet... whats not to like?
I bought a lovely new crochet book recently ... you can see it here..Cute and Easy crochet by Nicki Trench I tried a few of the roses from the front cover, they were easy to make and will go on any project.
I found this great crochet flower tutorial lovely crochet flower and used it to make a flower for this cushion, its also the first time I've done a crochet border and I was really pleased xxx
Anyway - enough for now I'll catch you later ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment